Shocker of the week - I am not a religious person.
Second shocker of the week - I was a rather spiritual/metaphysical sort of person years back.
What I believe changes constantly. Every now and then I stumble upon something that really makes me rethink what I believe. In the end, it turns out that I don't believe in much. I'm currently a faithless girl all in all.
But what brings me to this is the following: http://www.mayanmajix.com/art4467.html
Not that I live my life to horoscopes ~ actually if I see one I read it but I don't seek it out. BUT there is something at the beginning of that link that should scare the socks off every one of you... some more than others.
Mercury is Retrograde!!!
Run! Cover yourself in hot butter and ... oh no wait, that's only if there's a lobster loose. Anyway. Mercury plays a huge role in communication. Everything from misunderstood conversations, emails getting lost, fax machines frying, and truly just a general zap to anything relating to communicating.
Usually, I only learn this in hindsight and say 'oooohhhh, that explains the past few weeks!' But now I got a heads up. Funny - no one needed to tell me this time. It is so apparent that it's not funny. Ok, I lie, some of it is... I mean how many ways can one break a printer in 10 minutes, really?
I think I'm grabbing some hot butter... just in case.
4 comments:
What d'you reckon he's on... and d'ya think we can get some too..?
(cos that's the only way I'm ever going to make sense out of ANY of that!!)
Terri - Yeah, I hear ya! All I got was "Mercury retrograde" and that was all I needed anyway. Apparently he does these ramblings all the time. I think it's got to be legal somewhere. What he's on, I mean. ;)
Thankfully I had the heads up on Mercury... NOT!!! Even if I hadn't known, I'd have nailed it b/c everything that can fuck up, has. Damn Mercury, stop that, will you?!?! It doesn't hit me every time, but this time it is bad.
Are you not using an Horoscope app? Download The Best Horoscope App (Built for Android & iOS)
Post a Comment