If I am what you wanted. If I am what I wanted...
If I wake up happy to know that I am simply alive instead of
How to solve everything. And the let down by lack of results...
Just when I think I have a foothold
I feel it crumbling. I have learned to just let go...
If I finally learn to stop trying, even though I don't realize I am...
Then maybe one day I will be enough. For me. For you.
For everyone that attaches themselves to me because I give
the impression that I am what I want to be.
It is a work in progress, I'm just good at appearances, that's all.
But maybe someday.

Some time in the very near future, I will be getting a new tattoo. This is just a representation but I can think of nothing better.
5 comments:
Yes.
Er that was me. Darn key.
omg I'm having a bloody horrendous time trying to leave a short, meaningful comment here..!
That was meant to read "Darn Return Key" but of course I put it in tags so stupid cyberspace decided I was trying to do html when all I wanted was to pretty it up.
Oh well.
You win some, you lose some.
Terri - Lol, I love you...! Only you can take one word and make it three comments. ;)
Story of my life, Hon. Glad I afford you some amusement :)
Post a Comment