Saturday, September 02, 2006

Overlook Hotel revisited

All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. All work and no play makes LiVEwiRe a dull girl. And apparently short circuit...

And with that, in a few hours I'm off to Ohio for a few days.

7 comments:

anne said...

Well, you enjoy your few days, missy. And try not to hurt anyone before you get there. ;)

John Holland said...

Have fun!

kyknoord said...

As long as you leave the axe at home, 'k?

LiVEwiRe said...

Anne - I did enjoy myself AND didn't hurt anyone before I left - amazing.

John - Thanks! =)

Beelze - I personally didn't hear any muzak but Chrissy says it's so and I believe her. I promise I won't tell anyone about you being from there - our secret! So, were you referring to Cuyahoga Falls (I lived there) or OH in general?!

Kyknoord - I left the axe here... to be sharpened, actually. ;)

mysfit said...

bzzzzt

Anonymous said...

Wendy. Love of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your effing head in.

LiVEwiRe said...

Mysfit - Lol, was that my short circuit?

Jason - Oh, that is my favorite line! I actually use that line at work every now and then but of course I have enough sense to interchange the name since I don't work with a Wendy. ;)