Saturday, April 22, 2006

Been a pleasure but the pleasures been mine all mine...

If you recognize those lyrics you know what CD I've been listening to for the better part of the day. If not, go check out the Foo Fighters... and where in the hell have you been?! I'm guessing my neighbors have been listening to it as well because even my windows are vibrating from the bass and sheer volume. Oh well, fuck 'em. They were the ones that moved IN at one in the morning. Hope they hate my music.

Anyway, I've had a few unforseen blows to deal with over the past couple of days and spent the morning and early afternoon refusing to leave my bed, crying. Instead of writing about that shit, I heard something that made me think about this post. Yep, this very one I'm in the midst of writing. I was going to do this a while ago but today seemed perfect for several reasons.



Today I learned that Dave Grohl is a new dad. Other than the fact that the bastard was supposed to have ME give birth to his children, I suppose I'm happy for him. Well, as happy as you can be for someone you don't know. I'm still bitter that I was not the one having his child. Ok, more plainly, I'm bitter that I was not the one he was having sex with. I don't really give a shit whether I have his kid... I just want him.


Even as interesting as Kurt Cobain was (and he really was) I was always peering back to the guy behind the drums hidden by the long hair. Years later, after Dave began other projects, I was so drawn to him and the image he portrayed; intense, a bit goofy, always kind of nerdy, not to mention the talent thing.

I have only good things to say about him, and some rather saucy thoughts that I shall keep to myself, but can I help it if I'm a bit taken aback by the fact that he's out having kids with someone else?! Oh well, I still think he's adorable but I'll just have to start looking elsewhere if he's going to insist on pretending he doesn't even know I exist. (Ahem.) Damn. If that boy only knew...

> Due to raging hormones, expect more of these lustful little tributes to the men in my life that I will never get within 50 feet of yet am convinced I could coerce into some pretty fantastic sex. <

13 comments:

kitty said...

haaaa listen lady!! if either of us is going to have the pleasure of having sex with Dave Grohl it's me?

why?

because I blogged about it sooner haaaa

~DROOL~

if I was ever gonna be obsessed about a celebrity it would totally be him!!
I wonder how many more of your little tributes will involve men who are on my list as well!! hehehe

oh and hey... I hope you feel better about whatever's been upsetting you - either way I'm sending you big hugs!! =)

anne said...

Yeah, I wonder what brilliant yet cruel mind came up with the concept of celebrity crush.
Feel better, missy.

LiVEwiRe said...

Kitty - Wait just a minute! Are YOU the tart he impregnated? Huh? Huh? It was YOU, wasn't it?...lol. I've got a few more that kind of take me away to some pretty naughty corners of my mind, and there is always something a little quirky about them. Never the typical 'heart throb', you know? And thanks for the hugs, they are much needed for and appreciated by this overwhelmed person here.

Beelze - Yeah, big, insenstitive, sons of bi.... ooooh, chocolate? The beast has temporarily been calmed. ;)

Anne - I'm not sure whether the crush thing is good or a curse. All I know is that when I'm zoning out at work and hear Dave on the radio, work is all but gone and I'm distracted by Mr. Grohl. It is great when you can ignore work, though...

kyknoord said...

I guess that explains why he's been looking so nervous lately.

ChittyChittyBangBang! said...

"more lutsfull tributes and.. coerce into pretty fantastic sex"?
Hehehe... I like that.

The Prisoner said...

count yourself lucky, i have actually met and had conversations with the musician i would most like to...you know.

fucking torture. plus she's married.

i'm sure all you need to do is stalk him and bit and go through his garbage and he'll see what he's missing.

Tones And Echoes said...

The pleasure, surely is all mine. Although, I must be a little bit behind because the strangest thing is I’ve never had a crush on a celebrity, ever (no, not one). Maybe I can find a good doctor to cure my impediment.

Anonymous said...

Who the fwtkoj is he, and why does he look like a hostage, imprisoned by people who never shave or cut their hair?

whatalotoffun said...

He is not that bad. Vin Diesel does it for me

LiVEwiRe said...

Kyknoord - Ok, which way do you mean that? Nervous because of the new kid or nervous because I have my eye on him? Wait... don't answer that...

Chitty - Watch out or I may write one about you... heehee. ;)

Prisoner - I can see how it would be a bit torturous. Yes, me picking through his garbage would surely show him what a catch I am...lol.

FrenchIndian - Never? Hmmm, interesting. I'm sure there is a doc somewhere that would take your money to 'cure' you. Maybe you just haven't run across the right celebrity worthy of your crush yet!

Ron - Hey! Been wondering how you are! Lol... he does kind of look like that, doesn't he? Perhaps that's part of his charm...? Oh, he was the drummer for Nirvana and now the singer for the Foo Fighters, among involvement with other projects. And apparently a hostage...

Whatalotoffun - He's not what alot of people would consider a 'hottie', but something about him just does it for me. As far as Vin... I think he does it for just about everyone!!!

Motormouth said...

Dave Grohl is awesome, and he loves motorhead, which makes him more awesome...although I really don't want to have sex with him

LiVEwiRe said...

Motor - Yeah, I think I recall you mention once or twice (haha) that you are a Motorhead fan! =) As for you not having sex with him, I'll have your share if you don't mind. ;)

Motormouth said...

He's all yours!