Friday, December 30, 2005

Still among the living...

... I'd say that's a good start.

Yes, I'm still struggling but it's about 30% better than it was at it's worst point. I appreciate everyone's comments, thoughts, and emails. Yes, it's been really tough (that actually doesn't even begin to cover it) but barring any unforeseen circumstances, I'll make it through. Heh - and this IS me on meds...lol.

Job update: I think I like my two night pharmacists. They have something fun about them and it fits in with what I like to be around and what I am like (er, mostly). Having a bit of training which should wrap up tomorrow. It's not ongoing; it's the I'll-show-you-once variety but that's ok. Still looking, or should I say listening, for my Nigerian and South African doctors. There has to be at least ONE for God's sake... remember my Nigerian Pulmonologist from the other hospital? *sigh*

Lots for me to accomplish in the next few days and I need to get my head on straight so I may be visiting sporadically.

My wish for you all: May you end 2005 on a bright note and may 2006 bring you all that you hold dear.

19 comments:

Spyder said...

Good to hear things are a bit better. Good new year to you. May you reach (hmmmm) 75% by the 31st ^^P

Dr O2 said...

happy new year LW. This is a new start & I am sure the LW we've come to know will oversome the obstacles.

anne said...

Hey, bon courage on the last couple of days - I'll get to the new year once we're there. Take care. I'm sure a lovely doctor with a come-hither accent will appear at some point.

Motormouth said...

Have a happy new year, may 2006 bring joy to you all(or at the very least satisfaction. But no misery.)
happy new year(I doubt I will be able to post for a few days, bloody library shutting on bank holidays)

Just Somebody said...

Have a great one - you don't know how glad I am to read a post like this on here.

May you get the best for the longest !

Anonymous said...

The days are getting longer.

And light is returning.

Champurrado said...

Ms. Wire:

Here's to a better new year. Be well darlin'.

kitty said...

I'm glad things are starting to feel a little better (here too.... I think) hehehe

deep breaths, baby steps and all that jazz - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Terri said...

Glad to hear you're starting to feel better, and that things are looking up at work. May the new year and your new surroundings bring you peace and happiness... and a good healthy dose of silliness just for good measure
:-)
xoxoxox

nyx said...

:-) happy new year to you, may it bring all that you need.

justrose said...

happy new year babes, let's resolve to catch up soon! ;)

LiVEwiRe said...

Pardon me for cheating here but time is short at the moment and I'm just making one general comment...

Thank you one and all for the wonderful thoughts and wishes, I appreciate every one. Things are getting there... Oh, and a safe and happy 2006 to you all! =)

jarvenpa said...

good news--let me add my wishes for a wonderful new year to you here.

{illyria} said...

baby steps, honey. i feel the new year ahead promises great things. *hugs*

Anonymous said...

u already sound better,and that's great.
have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Livewire!

Now that the shock of your move is ending, 2006 lies wide open before you. You probably have more opportunities in front of you than you have had in recent years. Choose well.

But above all, enjoy the freedom to make the choice.

anne said...

Wishing you all the best on the new year, Livewire. All the best, and nothing but. And then some. You know. Just to be on the safe side.

Jay said...

Happy 2006- hope stuff is looking up.

LiVEwiRe said...

Just an FYI, I got some comments that went to my email but for some reason are not showing up here. Apparently Blogger is still hung over from New Years Eve. Point is, although I've been pressed for time I still wanted to acknowledge the thoughtful comments and say 'hi' to some new folks that stopped by to comment...although there is not alot of proof of that since the comments aren't showing, ahem. I'll be yammering away again soon enough! =)