I absolutely had to share this...

This restaurant chain makes a dessert called 'Frownies' (instead of brownies). They look exactly like the picture with the scowling face, too. Absolutely hysterical.
Given the bah humbug sentiment, it bears a striking resemblance to me; if it only had red hair. Hmmm. Anyway, the one squirrel in the corner looks like he's on some serious meth, too.

Whoever came up with this is brilliant. Weird, slightly left of center, but brilliant! (And yes, I stole the placemat just for this post!)
P.S.: Got the apartment and I'm taking a daytrip (yes, in another snowstorm) to move more stuff out there. Perhaps I'll even stop for a Frownie. Heh.
=(
18 comments:
Congrats, Livewire! Treat yourself to a Frownie. (And a set of tire chains)
That squirrel's definitely on something. Shoudn't it be hibernating?
Yippeee we got the apartment!!! :-D
Er, I mean, congrats, LiVEwIre on your new home.
Drive safe & don't get stuck in the snow else you might end up spending a night in Casa Camry anyway.
btw The Frownies are just priceless - you should give some to Anne as a Christmas present, hehe!
Congrats on the flat. That's one heck of a relief.
And, Terri? You'll pay.
Congrats on the flat!
Those squirrels do look a bit dodgy - they may have been eating those cowpats that kyknoord has been telling us about.
I WANT A FROWNIE - I WANT A FROWNIE!!!
they should make brownie donuts!
fudgey chocolatey cakey donuts with melty chocolate chunks inside!!
haaa one day and I'm already slipping!!
hey congratulations!!! I knew you wouldn't end up sleeping in your car!! hehehe
p.s. I think those are chipmunks.... although chipmunks don't have fluffy tails.... but squirrels don't have stripes.... what the hell are those things?!?!?
Eat one of those frownies for me too ;)
And I begin to wonder if YOU begin to like travelling in snowstorms ;)
Hope everything goes fine.
Frownies sounds scrumptious! Wish we had some here! :)
Congrats on getting the apartment and I love this marketing!
gr8,u got the apart..
hmm,can u send me a piece of u're frownie..pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!
Jason - I just missed the big snowstorm moving in on my drive today; the chains will wait yet another day.
Kyknoord - Those buggers don't fully hibernate; ever. Little opportunists.
Terri - Yes, you can now come to visit and not have to sleep in the back seat! =) Although it was rather comfy that one night I passed out there in a drunken stupor, er, uh, I mean... So, you think Anne would like the Frownies? Perhaps for the morning commute?
Anne - Thanks, it's a big relief. If you want I can make Terri sleep in Casa Camry for a night. Payback and all. =)
Nomad - Thank you! And you know, there may be some sort of correlation between these little cracked out beasties and Kyknoords 'projectile' cows...hmmm.
Kitty - Oh they are tasty little treats!!! Hey, it wasn't fair of me to throw a Frownie right in your path on day one... sorry! =) And I think those things are squirmunks... definite genetic mutation. But still on meth!
Tigress - I just saw a link to your new blog (love the name!) yesterday; glad to see you! As a fellow blogger, I shall do my part and consume one fresh, chocolatey Frownie in your honor as soon as the next opportunity arises! =) As far as the snowstorms, I think I'm being stalked by snowflakes...
Stacy - Start a petition - demand Frownies!!! It might work... =)
Goddess - Thanks. Yeah, isn't the marketing a trip? One foot in 'strange' and one foot in 'cute'.
Foulla - The apartment is much better than the car, definitely. I will most certainly send you a Frownie! Now, if the box shows up empty I am not responsible. I wouldn't eat it. Nope, not me, I'm innocent. Ok... maybe not but you can't prove anything!!! =)
Sappho - Lol... thought you might find some enjoyment in that! I should finalize the move on Tuesday, so it's getting there! After that, I can relax a bit.
Good to think of you in your new place, eating Frownies (they look great). Actually, out here in the wilds of northern California brownies of all sorts are kind of suspect. They are sometimes enhanced. My dear father always looked very suspiciously at the ones I baked (and they were just plain ones, really). The critters are chipels, of course. Yes, genetically modified.
Congrats indeed, LW. Though I thought it was a nice place based on the pix. :-)
As for frownies, hmmm... makes me wonder if someone shouldn't add some "happy herbs" to make the frownies smile. Heeheehee...
Hahaha! Rockin post!
Hey L, that squirrel dude is definitely high on something. He probably had a fat doobie and getting excited looking at the frownie piece for a quick munchie. I love it… LOL :)
And of course, CONGRATS on getting the apartment. You gonna have so much fun living there. It’s a nice space.
Have fun and be careful on the road.
Cheers :)
perhaps frownies look much better than brownies!!!
congrats LW. Wish U a fast settle down period & also one with the lowest casualties :-)
Excellent!
Good luck with the move!
Jarvenpa - Yeah, I can see how some brownies in your neck of the woods may have a questionable glance cast upon them. (Now, about these brownies of yours...) Ah, chipels... see, that gene splicing does work!
Banzai - Thanks... and best part is, they allow cats! =) it's a great place, just going to be a big change. I think I need some brownies to cop... ;)
Bean - If I could send you one... I so would! I mean the Frownie, not the genetically altered mammal.
Farzad - Lol! I never thought of it that way! That IS kind of a munchies glazed over look, isn't it?! I think I'll like my new place. A place that allows cats has to be okay, right?! =)
DrO2 - Frownies definitely make me laugh, regular brownies don't; therefore Frownies win! =) I'm hoping for the least causualties, too... this has been quite a feat!
Motor - The actual move is almost upon me... I just want it done and over. From what I hear that's how pregnancy goes. Then again, I don't really care about that so I don't know why the comparison popped into my head. Oy.
Post a Comment