The first listing was for some sort of highfallutin' cake shop of sorts. Ok. I can deal with that. The next stop along the way was somewhat different. Unbeknownst to me, I am a bondage porn star; with an extensive library under my studded leather belt. Movie title upon movie title... a veritable smorgasbord of whip crackin' goodness. There were pages of results... PAGES I tell you! Although somewhat intrigued I refrained from indulging further. My latest search has yielded the most unsettling results of all, although not in the way one might think. Hop back in time about, oh, 6 or 7 years... I had a friend that was a model and she convinced me to enter some everyday pictures in a magazine's modeling contest. Well, fast forward to current times and I'll give you 3 guesses what I just found on the internet. And it is not really associated with the magazine any longer... it is just floating around out there. I want it gone. It has my full name in it as it was for an entry (and it is an odd name - for God's sake... someone chose it as a porn star name!).
So here I sit, quite unsure of the whole situation. In keeping with the search engine results, I suppose I could go bake a cake. Or don a leather corset, chain choker, and trusty whip...
K-RACK!!!
2 comments:
Hey! I also had a similar experience. I googled my name (and it's just a ho-hum plain jane name) and little did I know, I'm the star of erotic stories! And the second most common use of my name was in immigration records/holocaust survivors... Strange stuff I tell you.
Never regret anything you've done when looking back.
If you didn't mind doing it at the time then there's no reason to now just because you're looking in the rear-view mirror at it.
Just a passing thought..... ;o)
Post a Comment