The Trews are heading back to the UK in a week to play the Next Big Thing festival as well as a few other dates. Show info and ticket links below:
Feb. 6 - The Garage (London) http://www.facebook.com/events/199826013436575/
Feb. 7 - The Temple Room (Birmingham) http://www.facebook.com/events/112084318908038/
Feb. 8 - The Captain Rest (Glasgow) http://www.facebook.com/events/354925264532945/
Feb. 11 - Gasworks (Bradford) http://www.facebook.com/events/317023411673744/
Feb. 12 - Clunty 2 (Newcastle) http://www.facebook.com/events/300897796622985/
Pass this on to any friends in the UK... these guys are worth the show - I promise you. You can also access the show list from their site: http://www.thetrewsmusic.com/ ~ listen to their latest and check out some older videos.
5 comments:
And yes, I AM officially an unofficial sort of a spokesperson, just to clarify. ;)
They're playing The Cluny - great local venue, also does fab food so I may actually be able to persuade Hermit Husband out of the house for a night.
GD - OMG... GOGOGOGOGO!!! Seriously! I've got some vids posted in recent posts and the site has the new stuff. Guarantee you'll have a good time. Tell Hermit Husband that they came back to the UK so quickly b/c Colin lost his voice a few months back and they had to cut the tour short... they're going to finish what they started. They are good Canadian boys! =) Whatever tix cost, it's worth it. They are usually very, VERY reasonable.
you ok chick?
GD - Yes, generally speaking ~ just very busy. ;) And about to subject you to another rambling post, haha.
Post a Comment