Tuesday, January 17, 2012

So I have this post I want to write, but this isn't it...

I have a post I have teetering on the edge of my brain but I just haven't had the chance to put fingers to keys.  This will be short and sweet.  Well, short.

For years I dealt with an odd symptom that no one could seem to diagnose.  Eight and a half months off of lithium and the mysterious symptom is gone. 

Those little pale pink bastards.

In fairness, they literally saved my life when I hit a wall.  And perhaps the lives of some people around me ~ I was out of control. 

But now I wonder... I've been off meds this long and have not gone batshit crazy.  Part of me can't help but wonder about my diagnosis.  But I won't dwell, I have more to worry about than words linked to a diagnosis code for billing purposes...

For now, I will be thankful for the absence of the mystery symptom.

(Back soon with a real post!)

No comments: