If anyone in the UK can make either of these shows... GO! The links take you to the band site and you can listen to each song on the latest album in full as well as purchase tickets. Check out previous releases on You Tube. They are phenomenal live! I'd almost say better live... I've added a video (I did not record this) from the Buffalo, NY, show that I went to. I'll be seeing them here again in just under two weeks!
http://www.thetrewsmusic.com/tour/193/
The Trews at The Garage in London, , GB Monday, February 6, 2012 at 9:30 PM
http://www.thetrewsmusic.com/tour/194/
The Trews at The Temple Room @ hmv Institute, Birmingham – Tuesday 7th February 2012
2 comments:
Gigs noted, though sadly both in the South and somewhat difficult to get to.
Will definitely check them out online though.
GD - They were up there a couple of months ago, but Colin got sick and lost his voice, I believe - so they are going back to finish what they started. I love them to pieces.
Post a Comment