An environment in which to alleviate mental static and indulge in the occasional creative hoo-ha. I will also share my odd fixation on Canadian bands. And start too many phrases with 'and', 'but', and 'or' (Conjunction Junction, what's your function?). Now sit down, hang on and shut up.
Friday, September 24, 2010
One Day All This Could Be Yours
Right now it's just this song and a dead stare. Thank you to all who contributed.
Anonant - It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read your comment... it would have been spit out all over my pc...LOL! That really made me laugh - and it is so true!
Jarvenpa and Ginger Doll - I'm contemplating a post very soon. Even if it is about nothing. Which, come to think of it, many of mine ARE essentially about nothing. Hmm. Not a bad thing, really.
8 comments:
Not normally my taste in music but I can see how this one would appeal. Moody, in the extreme.
Terri - That it is. It's fitting.
There is music to get it on with and then there is music to get on with.
This is definitely the latter.
nice! :)
peace
Still here, still listening.
...and wondering...
Come back to us soon, love.
Anonant - It's a good thing I wasn't drinking anything when I read your comment... it would have been spit out all over my pc...LOL! That really made me laugh - and it is so true!
Jarvenpa and Ginger Doll - I'm contemplating a post very soon. Even if it is about nothing. Which, come to think of it, many of mine ARE essentially about nothing. Hmm. Not a bad thing, really.
Ok, so we'll wait patiently for nothing then :)
Nothing is very cosmic. Or something. We will wait.
Post a Comment