Not sure what I'm going to do with this but it will be a work in progress. I'll have to find something snazzy to do. Over two years with the old template was enough. So now I build on this. Or I change it; not sure if it messes with my eyes. We'll see. For now, I'm going to bed.
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz
8 comments:
hey who turned out the lights? hehehe
wasn't it black in here before?
I like this template - it's nice and simple and easy to tweak
Well, I'm wondering what you changed - guess that means I'm fine with it! :)
Whoa! I was startled to see the darkness, but hey - I like it.
Thank you for your kind remark about my chiaroscuro photo! I am pretty much the farthest thing from an artist, though it would be nice to be otherwise.
I hope you're well.
I like it. It reminds me of my old design, I liked the black format but after awhile you gotta change like you said.
Umm... it sorta messes with my eyes...
For the same reason I don't wear a lot of small stripes.
It's like those blue fairy-lights you see around Christmas; my eyes can't actually focus on them and it messes with my depth-perception ( which isn't great at the best of times! )
Mind you, the minty-green of the header is OK as is the sidebar, it's just the blue font of the post that cunfuses me (yes I saw the type-o but figured I'd leave it in there so you can see what I'm mumbling about).
Other than that it's great :-)
I'm still working this out. What I'd really like to do is a customized one but don't really have the time to figure it out. Maybe another day. But I have to figure out if this makes my eyeballs vibrate or not. I think Terri knows what I'm saying on that one! ;)
Ohmy. . .
it did actually took me a bit to check the title and the icon and reassure myself it was the right place ;)
Tigress - And I think I'm still going to change it!
Post a Comment