An environment in which to alleviate mental static and indulge in the occasional creative hoo-ha. I will also share my odd fixation on Canadian bands. And start too many phrases with 'and', 'but', and 'or' (Conjunction Junction, what's your function?). Now sit down, hang on and shut up.
Monday, January 28, 2013
My "new" band.... The Pack A.D. - Underground
This is the song that totally sealed the deal. I knew I had to have this at max volume in my car... windows down with that crunchy bluesy riff. (Clearly not now, but when the weather warms up...)
Carrot ~ YES! It's that bluesy sound that I love. Then you catch a hint of punk, rockabilly, oh - I love it. The CD (Funeral Mix Tape) is really heavy on the blues. Another great song on that one is 'June'. Thoroughly enjoying this band - leave it to Vancouverites!
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these vids ... so nice to hear some really good blues for a change, all moderned up and going for it.
Carrot ~ YES! It's that bluesy sound that I love. Then you catch a hint of punk, rockabilly, oh - I love it. The CD (Funeral Mix Tape) is really heavy on the blues. Another great song on that one is 'June'. Thoroughly enjoying this band - leave it to Vancouverites!
Post a Comment