I'm not sure how I feel about it, really.
The one thing I do know is that it will hold great change. Not that the changes will actually BE great, but you get my point. Things are such in my life that there really isn't much of an option but for them to change.
Unfortunately starting off the year in a depressive state is not really what I would have chosen, but then again, we rarely get to choose things like that, now, do we? Can't take any meds, so I have to tough it out and hope I don't make any really stupid choices before it passes.
And my blogger comment notifications STILL go into the ether somewhere... not to either email I have listed. Come ON Blogger, get your fucking shit together already! I don't have the patience to be dicking around with the likes of you and your little quirks.
My new goal is to sell a few things on eBay again - enough to get a new tattoo. Not 'the big one' I wanted, just one to hold me over. Most likely lyrics, as it were.
Today is my Christmas. I fucked up the other one but no one in my family celebrates this one anymore, so that's just one more thing to carry - that I fucked up Christmas. I suppose I kind of did, but 1) I TRULY didn't start it and 2) you can't reason with mental illness. So, in the words of Kid Rock... 'fuck all you hoes".
Which, in case you were wondering, those would NOT be the lyrics I want inked.
4 comments:
I'll send a subdued 'happy new year' your way. I've been strangely reluctant to blog this year because it just feels kind of 'meh', 2013. There's some good stuff happening, but really, I just feel like I've been sucked into a giant lacuna.
I found it hard to enjoy Christmas. It was just ....sad. In the sorrowful sense, and for no identifiable reason other than I didn't want to be there.
Anyhow, hope things are picking up a bit for you now. Me, I'm self medicating with cheese. Which as you know brings its own issues!
Ysolde ~ Self medicating with cheese. No wonder I love you, haha!
Somehow things are just difficult now in that sad depressive (and oppressive way) and it would seem that I'm not the only one feeling that way. I do suppose that some sun would help although this is simply not the time of year for sun. And even if we DO get sun (either of us) it isn't much. *sigh*
Snow and ice rain. Bloody awful. But y'know us Brits have nothing better to do than whinge about our weather. Still, its a good excuse for a real fire. With real logs, 'n all.
Good stuff starts happening this month. I may even get my lazy brain to blog about it!
Ysolde ~ Our weather is goofy as shit here so there's always something to gripe about with it. Too hot, too cold, lots of extremes. Blah. Yes, please get your lazy brain to blog and I'll try to prompt my lazy brain to read... lol. ;) xoxo
Post a Comment