Monday, July 26, 2010

The only thing that comes to mind is a song by Pink

Ok, I think technically it is P!nk, but whatever. Remember the song Don't Let Me Get Me? Even if not, you get the idea by title alone.

I keep forcing myself to stay awake until the point of exhaustion because I'm afraid of what will happen in the time between waiting for the Klonopin to kick in and sleep. I don't want to be alone with my thoughts.

Well fucketyfuckfuckfuck.

5 comments:

jarvenpa said...

dear heart, please know I have been reading your posts, and that I think of you often. Though perhaps not useful thoughts.
Just know I care, okay?

Ginger Doll said...

I have a sneaky soft spot for Pink, and rather like that song.And know where you're coming from.

I have this morbid fear of not waking up at the moment. Making it hard to sleep. Hot milk, the doctor recommends....

Terri said...

Pink has kind of grown on me, despite myself.
I wish I had some wise thing to say to you but I don't. (Shocking, I know.)
I've been away the last few weeks but have just caught up with your posts - how's it going in the Doc department? Oh and if I ever meet Dr Sadist I'll be sure and schmock him on the head with a nice heavy frying pan for you, 'kay?
xxx

LiVEwiRe said...

Jarvenpa - Your thoughts are always welcome, verbalized or not. Thank you!

GD - Well, that would make me vomit, hence, still not sleeping...lol.

Terri - I just got an image of you maniacally whacking at his head...LMAO... that just made my day. One day I'll post a pic of him. Should anyone want to make a voodoo doll... =)

LiVEwiRe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.