Help. I need to know if this name/word has any significance to anyone. Anyone at all. I mean, is it something I made up? I could have but it's been invading my brain daily for months. Nothing more, just the word. Either I find out what it is or I do my best to evict it because it won't leave.
The word? Hezbekkah.
Thanks all; back soon.
7 comments:
I think you made it up ;-)
no, no hezbekkah. only hezbollah.
I googled it and all I got was your blog... and a question asking me if I meant Hezbollah
~sorry
It reminds me of Hepzibah Smith, a character in Harry Potter. Does that help?
You know, you guys are confirming what I thought... I most likely pulled it from my, er, um, outta the air. Or a dream. Yet it plagues my mind non-stop. Perhaps we should assign a meaning to it??? Hmmm...
Well if it's not a word, it should be; it's a great word. Sort of sounds mystical.
This is interesting, I had a dream in which I got a word that turned out to be a city in Iraq that had been razed to the ground with no survivors and only scant record of it's existence. It could be just a coincidence or not, the connection between loved one is mystical, if the feelings are strong enough why not a wider reception. This happened about 3 months ago.
peace
Post a Comment