Because apparently, my new answer is "anything but sleeping". I wouldn't say I'm wide awake, but I'm far closer to wide awake than sleepy. I'm tempted to just stay awake but I know that will trigger all the cardiac crap and I'm really not up for that. Guess it's time to knock back a few downers and try to sleep. I can sleep alright once I get there, sort of, but I think it's my thoughts I don't want to be alone with between the time I get in bed and the time I actually fall asleep.
I've really only been up about 20 hours, but a rough 20 at that. When I have to go back to work next week it's going to suck. I'm normally getting up around 6:30am, so, yeah, I've kind of got this all fucked up.
2 comments:
I can totally relate!
Geraldine ~ Unfortunately, I think we're part of some sick club. Wonder what we can do to get our membership revoked? Thanks for stopping by! =)
Post a Comment