So I miss almost two weeks and there are changes on Blogger. Of course there are. Are they good or are they just 'changes'? Oh well, I'll check it out on a day when I care - which is not today. Should anyone read this I'm goint to do an experiment ~ you tell me that you see. I'll put a # symbol at the beginning of each paragraph and you tell me if you are seeing separate paragraphs. K? K.
# I just learned that blueberry lager sounds much better than it tastes. I think this lager is too strong for the blueberry because it's like a murky mess for the tastebuds. Too much competition.
# It's hockey season, which is partially why I've dropped back again. Playoff time and for the first time in my life I like both an NHL team and an AHL team. It's alot to watch, listen to, or attend. I love it though. I'm thisclose to buying one of those big puck hats just so I can be an ass, lol.
# Ok, now I'm trying another method for paragraphs from here down, so I don't know what it will do... you have to tell me what you see.
Gram turns 90 on Wednesday. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to buy things for a 90 year old?! They either have (or had) everything, won't let you replace anything or just aren't interested OR don't want anyone so spend the money. I think she wants to go to the casino though... you go gram! =) (New Paragraph) My aunt just had surgery and is kinda laid up for a while so I'm trying to help take care of her, too. Lots of appointments and shit hitting the fan at work. I'll repost within a week because I'd like some feedback, but it has just been a tiring and trying two weeks.(New paragraph) I have, however learned that washing down a sedative with this blueberry lager realllly gets the job done. Time for sleep.
5 comments:
So now my regular paragraphs work but the 'new' method doesn't.... is that it? Oh Blogger, you're silly.
I got paragraphs!
Ah yes. Complicated times. But you do have paragraphs, and a grandma who is quite inspiring, to hear your report.
I see hashes and paragraphs and "(New Paragraph")'s with no paragraph breaks. Does that help?
I hope you post a pic of you in a puck hat. Hey, you could frame it and give it to Gram for her birthday!
I thought it might be done with guitars.
peace
Post a Comment