Monday, April 04, 2011

So many things going on, so little time...

None of them are mindblowing, but it's just that there are so damned MANY of them that I'm making lists of lists just to stay in the loop! I'd hoped to skip around blogland this weekend but it seems that will have to wait. Spent much time with my mother looking for another car for her. Vile, vile thing to do. Made it to a hockey game on Friday and hope to make it to the last game of regulation season for our AHL team this Saturday. There are so few things I like; really, truly enjoy. Hockey is one of them. I will update soon and will be checking in on everyone beforehand, so I look forward to seeing what has been going on. And now the drugs are convincing me to sleep.... ~ Ok, I'm back - put up a different profile pic maybe a week or two ago and when I just viewed this post, I realized it looks as though you can see down my shirt. Which you can't. But it bugs me. I'll be changing that. Really going now... . . DAMN IT - why is all my formatting gone?! I have no paragraphs anymore?!?! WTF!???!!! I'm going now, but now I'm pissed.

No comments: