Wednesday, April 07, 2010

So my new therapist says I'm intelligent. Apparently this can be a not-so-good thing.

I suppose I'm going to have to dumb myself down in order to cope with life then. I mean really? Is that how it works? Cuz I can't do that. Well, I can drug myself to the max (Go Benadryl!) but I'm not a fan of drooling, either. Suppose this means that I've got to find a lifestyle/location change and work on that. Just a question on the details - how, when, where. For shit's sake, I sure as fuck don't want to find like-minded people - I'm NUTS! Like I need more of that in my life!

So anyway, I'll leave you with this quickie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQT7G7yeYr8

5 comments:

Terri said...

Flipping heck :-) That's quite something.

I wonder if any studies have been conducted to figure out if there is a link between intelligence and, um, being a little crazy (for want of a better phrase). Personally I think there is. So take it as a compliment, rather than a criticism, teehee!

LiVEwiRe said...

Terri - Heh, thanks. =) Now if I could just do that thing with the bike I'd be all set!

Terri said...

Yep, it would certainly add some quirkiness to your resumé!

Ginger Doll said...

Oh for fucks sake. You are a smart girl. People have said to me that for so long that intelligence equals sensibility for so long that I wish to bite their cheeks off.

I like you because of the craziness, well that and the fact you are an intelligent and sentient human being rather than the fat factories that our respective governments seem keen to promote.

Actually, I just like you because you're a smart, intelligent misanthrope, just like me.

So therapists go swing.

GD fuelled by wine, and starting on the gin. xx

LiVEwiRe said...

GD - Lol - I soooo hear you on that. Somehow they think one = the other. Funny you should say it like that b/c that's why I like the people i like, too. Because they often don't fit the mold, but that's not their goal, it's just them. They can have an IQ of 125 and if I connect, it's not b/c of that. Well, it might be in part but it's not that I think IQ = worthy, so to speak. You know what I mean... the wine is hitting my brain as we speak...lol. I swear, I didn't have THAT much!