But, when we're referring to me, anything is possible. Lets just say that any time I need to go to that store, I'll surely need to enter and exit from the far side lest Optical call security. It was ugly but this is the one thing I will say. When I walked in my lenses were fine, two minutes later they weren't. You utterly fucked them up and rendered them useless. And then. Then you had the nerve to tell me they were fine. As if you all agreed, I'd just cave in and agree too. Gee. The Emperor has no fucking clothes. My ass.
During my far-stretching excursions to remedy the above situation, which is hugely important - I'm blind as a bat with no echolocation, I almost get myself killed due to my car inexplicably stalling, crosswise, in the middle of two lanes. Thankfully I got going before the van hit me. He wasn't slowing down. These bastards are as mean as I am.
Enter a medical situation that was to be remedied with recent surgery. Whoomp! Descends on me like an 87-pound earthbound cloud. Apparently the surgery was not an immense success? So back to square 1.13; at least the pathology was clear, so that doesn't suck.
So what does this mean? The natives are restless my friend. Very fucking restless. When I get this restless I make decisions like a cobra strikes - quick, and does it ever pack a punch. Often, not the best ones, too. I'll just take off, catch an overpriced hockey game, cut/dye my hair, buy clothes with lots of metal on them. You know, kind of symbolic of the mental/emotional bondage I've got going on. Or I could just blow someone for a ticket. What's the big deal? Apparently I'm trying to disassociate while putting up some sort of fuss to delay it.
Damn it! Checked prices and don't think I can afford hockey. And I'm NOT doing anything more than blowing anyone for a ticket. But I do like hockey...
If only things had worked out differently in WalMart optical. Dude, my wires are seriously crossed.
7 comments:
The joy of incompetent service providers. Sounds like a particularly dangerous bout of incompetence too.
Glad the path results were clear, hope you get those hockey tickets, though perhaps not by nefarious means!
GD xx
Ginger Doll - Everyone makes mistakes. Everyone. Just fess up and offer to rush an order to fix it... NOT blame it on me. There is not one thing I do that is simple. Not even the simple ones. It makes for one rather drained and exhausted LiVEwiRe. And did I mention cranky? ;)
We're all allowed a bout of crank! It's quite enjoyable sometimes...
Hope u feeling ok - GD
Ginger Doll - I'm beginning to think I excel in 'crank' these days...lol. Well, at least I know I'm good at something.
I hope they at least finally will fix your lenses?
And...magenta hair might be fun? Or going to work in a ballgown. No, that would probably get you into padded rooms quickly.
I keep waiting for something wonderful, splendid, delightful to come your way. And not run you over.
wow... that sounds a like a very messed up day/period/whatever. . .
I hope that as always U have been able to hang in there till it is safe enough to breathe again :)
Hang in there my friend.
Jarvenpa - Well, They managed to mess up BOTH lenses and then the frames they offered were bent. In old specs now. And on the bright side I didn't get arrested! I can't help but think that there are thing that go SO right in my life that I don't notice them. They just flow. =)
Togress - It wasn't pretty, I can tell you that much!!! I breathe, here and there. I take what I can when I need it and move along, just as most of us do. I just happen to be more vocal about it...lol!
Post a Comment