Hmmm. Ok then. I have my CD. I also have Matthew Good concert tickets on the way. That is my new goal, October 5th. I think I can manage two months. Then again this is coming from someone who by all rights should be on suicide watch. Kind of sick but I think I place a higher value on seeing him than I do on my own existence. Or lack of existence. No plans, just saying that if something were to happen I wouldn't go out of my way to change the course, you know? I just have to buy Sour Cherry lipstick first. (You won't get that.) And see Matt Good.
Other news? Severely pinched nerve for a week; infuckingtense pain, ongoing. As soon as the papers come through it's official that I lost my job at the hospital because of my knee surgery. I quit at the school, I just haven't given a specific date. Had an out of state job presented but it keeps slipping away. Cousin in the hospital; major surgery, cancer suspected. Off for more neurological/
mitochondrial testing. Oh yeah, and I'm nuts. Meh, what are you gonna do about it?
If I crawl out of this hole, I'll visit you. I'm headed toward becoming a hermit that comes out yearly and communicates by thumping a stick or something. If I surpass my expiration date.
FYI: Let it be known that I'm still predominantly anti-serif.
6 comments:
FYI: Let it be known that I'm still predominantly anti-serif.
And that is the important thing to remember.
The pinched nerve sound nasty. Hope it is good news for the cousin. As for the nuts thing? Well, everyone is, right.
You lot your job because of the surgery? That absolutely sucks!
You'll come back better and stronger. I know you will.
Saved by Sour Cherry lipstick..? Aah, that's our LiVEwIRe.
P'raps you could sue for wrongful dismissal, then you wouldn't have to worry about the job thing.
Sorry to hear about your cousin.
I wish I knew how to make you feel better.
xx
raindrops are nothing to Life. but you're a real trooper, LiVEwiRe, oh yes, you better believe it.
i wish you less pain and lots of love. take care. xx.
Holy shit! When it rains, it friggin' pours, doesn't it???
I think we all hit these walls every now and again when it seem like everything goes shitty at once....and you think to yourself "I CANNOT make it thru this. I can't do it!"
But you do...and you will.
okay, i have no idea what is going on. i got lost somewhere. help!
Post a Comment